Friday, January 8, 2010

Trent Kinsey Presents: The Book Of Absolute Truths

The Book Of Absolute Truths

By: Trent Kinsey

Coming Soon, From Moongypsy Press

SUMMARY:

If someone wrote you life’s story, would you read it?

When a vagrant enters Randy Moreland’s used book store and thrusts an ancient book into Randy’s possession, Randy finds out his life story is not what he expected.

The vagrant insists that Randy get rid of the book by any means necessary, not to even read the cursed tome. But Randy is unable to help himself as he finds the book is writing his life; his life as it is happening. The book even tells Randy of his wife’s current affair that occurs while he is at work.

Unable to catch his wife in the act and not knowing if he wants to learn more secrets about his life, Randy tries discarding the book in the river only to find there is more to The Book of Absolute Truths than its title suggests. Truths that could cause a man to kill himself or the ones he loves.


http://www.trentkinsey.com/


5 comments:

Trent Kinsey said...

Thanks, Kayden...I'm so glad you enjoyed this story!

Now I just have to start working on the novel version of GOTS for ya to review for me :D

Anonymous said...

I am scard yet intrigued.. I will have to brave the storm and read. I bet it's wayy better than Atreu in The Neverending Story!

Trent Kinsey said...

It's scarier than the never ending story that's for sure :D My book isn't as happy as the one in that movie either.

Thanks! I really think you're gonna have fun with my stories...I did :D

Kayden McLeod said...

Trent....this story was awesome, loved it :)

Mahalia...a must read!

Kayden

Trent Kinsey said...

Thank you Kayden...it was one of those "Had to be written" stories I love so much...the kind that the muse stands over you and kicks ya every time you think of anything else.